Full Service Photography - Prints, Albums, Cards, Custom Photo Jewelry and Gifts, Gift Certificates, Baby/Bridal Registry, Custom Design

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love Notes


I just cherish my ‘love-notes’ from clients.  It is so sweet to hear back from you about your session experience and images.  I truly appreciate each e-mail, text, or phone call.   

Here's a note I received just this week:

“Thanks Melissa! We got the package in the mail yesterday! We loved looking at the pictures, and I was able to get one to my husband before he left. The pictures turned out really good! Thanks again, 
Elisha B.”




Two weeks ago I photographed Elisha’s sweet family just before Dad left for a military deployment.  Knowing his eminent departure, I focused on capturing not just a ‘family portrait’, but sweet moments dad was spending with each member of his family: his wife, his sons and daughter - images that would help get him through his time away from his precious family. 

This is what I LOVE about my 'job'.  I love blessing families - from mom and dad 'giving their daughter away' to welcoming a new baby into the family.  And in return they bless me by inviting me to share an afternoon with their family to capture and create precious images they will cherish for many years.   


Many thanks to the “B” Family for the opportunity to capture your memories and sweet moments - and thank you for serving our country and sacrificing so much.  Praying for each of you.  


Oh, and I have to add this 'out-take', because it just makes me smile.  This is the REALITY of motherhood!!!   Have a blessed day everyone!  



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love out takes and have a few on my wall. :)

    ReplyDelete